Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Proof Is In The Putting

[Some 'last' words before kicking off a run of imagistic text flow. The idea behind 'numbblog' is to
present, throo recitation and repetition, an alternative to the endless blog runs of photos of the
kids and new kittens for granma I've heard tell of and already mercifully encountered only very
little of, as a newbie to the magnificent world of 'puting.
Having already done several of these writing experiments on paper, (a few to completion), I felt it would be good to initially point out a few tips, only early on, for the two people out of billions that might actually give a rat's.
The little tips are here at the beginning postings, soon to be buried in the past for only the most
diehard who wants to try it for themselves.
My blessings and encouragement to both of you, whoever and wherever ye may be.
I am soon to be off into image land---most of these future blog postings will, to serve and appear
most like little chapters of a book, be bereft of most any explanation. But for the briefest of
notations along the way of just what the self-feeding text flow will be newly feeding on.
Again, for the interested as well as myself. (I might actually want to know what I'm doing
myself once in a while. I find that helps.)]

No comments: